Sunday, May 19, 2013

2nd place at the 2013 Portland Rock & Roll Half Marathon

Aissa Dghoughi at the finish of the 2013 Portland Rock 'n Roll half marathon
I finished 2nd at the Portland Rock 'n Roll half marathon.

I finished 2nd today.  I lost on a sprint by 1 second.  The time was very slow.  I haven't felt good since I came back from Ethiopia and Morocco.  My legs are very tired and I feel heavy every time I go for a run.  I'm disappointed and will look for some advice and help about how to recover.

Aissa Dghoughi 2013 Rock 'n Roll half marathon
Results of the 2013 Rock 'n Roll half marathon.

Aissa Dghoughi finished 2nd at the 2013 Rock 'n Roll marathon in Portland, Oregon.
Click here to read the full article about the race.
 
Below is a video of the start and finsih of the half marathon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate