Thursday, November 29, 2012

Financial Help for Training

Training Budget for 2.5 months in Africa
Altitude Training Camp at Addis Abba Ethiopia South Africa
Long term goal: To run in the 2016 Olympic
Short term goal: To run the New York half Marathon
I came to this country six years ago to work hard and achieve new goals as a professional elite runner.  I am excited that I will be eligible to become a U.S citizen in less than two years and I would be honored to represent USA in major running competitions.  

As a new athlete in this country it was hard to get started because I did not know anyone from the running community but with the help of some friends, I started training and competing again.  Since this is my livelihood, I have to depend on myself to do well in the races that I participate in. It has not been easy; I have had some financial challenges and it has become very expensive for me to continue to pay for my own training. 

Reaching any goal requires great motivation and dedication to local, national and international training to prepare your body for optimal performance, I am now in a position where I can no longer do this on my own.

I am looking for donors and sponsors who can help me reach my goals; this is why I am asking for your support.  I have put together a budget for a training camp in Africa that I know will prepare me well.  With your help I will be able to train with other world level athletes and prepare myself to be an even stronger competitor for races that I will do upon my return from this training camp.



Estimated Cost



Transportation
Flight (roundtrip) $2,5000
Car Rental/public transportation $200.00
$2,500.
$200.00
Food
Groceries for 2.5 months ($800.)
75 days @ $10.66 a day
$800.
Massage
Massage therapy $800.
$800.
Rent
2.5 months’ rent 1,500.
$600. a month
$1,500.
Total

$5,800.


Thank you for taking the time to read my request and I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Aissa Dghoughi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate